Enterprise Specialist - Portland, Oregon
Join one of the best kept secrets within Dell. Our North American Enterprise Division is looking for a Enterprise Specialist to represent our Enterprise product line in the Pacific Northwest territory. Ideal candidate will be based in Portland, Oregon.
Dell North American Enterprise Division is committed to attracting and retaining exceptional individuals who want to work for an exceptional company. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability - people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our clients' success.
A career as a Enterprise Specialist one which is truly exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding. This position is a consultative selling role that represents our enterprise products such as PowerEdge, PowerVault, Compellent, Equallogic and Dell Networking.
- Work with assigned field sales account executives and inside sales teams within our sales division to drive and grow the enterprise business within their specific customer account set
- Work interdependently with account team members, but be very effective independently to grow the Enterprise business
- Responsible for discovering, identifying, qualifying and closing Enterprise Server, Storage and Services technology solutions that we sell to our customers
- Responsible for developing the strategic enterprise sales business plan for the team to execute successfully to grow the enterprise
- Work with account team to identify the customer IT decision makers and key influencers within the agency in order to build trusting customer relationships that enable Dell to become primary partner of choice for enterprise technology solutions
- Identify and overcome the technical barriers associated with the customers IT decision making process with a focus on delivering solutions that meet/exceed the IT and Business requirements of our customers which often times are highly complex enterprise solutions
- The Enterprise Specialist is also responsible for establishing and developing key relationships with S&P and services partners that allow the account team to offer comprehensive enterprise solutions for their diverse customer environments
- The Enterprise Specialist serves as the technical lead in designing and architecting solutions that not only meet/exceed the IT and business goals, but also deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Minimum 2 years Pre-Sales field experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical Pre-Sales role focused on data center class storage solutions
- Knowledge of Data Center Infrastructure
- Basic storage fundamentals including but not limited to sizing methodology, fabric design
- Availability design requirements, file systems and storage adapters
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:*Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Outside Sales - Sales Engineering*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales*
**Title:** *Enterprise Specialist - Portland, Oregon*
**Requisition ID:** *16000GY1*