Robert Half International is seeking an Enterprise Technical Recruiter with excellent recruiting, computer, customer service, communication skills, a strong work ethic and drive, demonstrated ability to multi-task and to perform with a high sense of urgency. Experience in recruiting, sourcing, assessing and identifying candidates over the phone, email and through online recruitment tools / applications is required. This opportunity is ideal for a competitive individual looking to join a worldwide leader and leverage his/her network of technology contacts to further the growth of companies and the careers of experienced IT professionals. The Enterprise Technical Recruiter reports to the Sr Director, TSS Strategic Accounts and is primarily responsible for the following:
• Identify and recruit highly experienced and skilled Information Technology professionals in the areas of Application Development, Quality Assurance, Network Security, Project Management, Business Analyst, and IT Audit as directed by the Senior Vice President, TSS Strategic Accounts.
• Utilize RHI systems, various websites, online recruitment tools, job boards and networking sites for recruiting specialized and experienced Information Technology professionals
• Manage all aspects of recruiting, including devising search strategies, evaluating resumes, coordinating telephone interviews, conducting reference checks, preparing candidates for client interviews, negotiating pay rates with candidates, coordinating the on-boarding process, ensuring candidate satisfaction while on the job, and managing end dates of assignments.
• Coordinate interview times for candidates to go into the local branch office for an in-person interview, as needed.
• Create email summaries promoting candidates to Senior Vice President, TSS Strategic Accounts.
• Participate in various networking groups locally and online
• Create detailed job descriptions to post online to attract new job applicants.
• Provide excellent customer service to candidates, RHI field offices, and Strategic Accounts, and ensure continued candidate and customer satisfaction.
• Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.