Dell Compellent Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Associate - Round Rock, Texas
Dell Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Associate to join our team in Round Rock, Texas.
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat and remote diagnostic
technical support of servers, storage, switches, routers, blades and
software applications (Windows, VMWare, Exchange, Oracle, Netware, etc.).
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization,
performance, and usage of assigned products. Verifies warranty entitlement and
determines appropriate action. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify
problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
-Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and
solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 0-2 year’s relevant experience.
- Type 35-40 WPM
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
**Job:** **Product Services - Enterprise Technical Support*
**Title:** *Enterprise Technical Support Analyst*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *1600134A*