As an Enterprise Triage Technical Support Associate you will be responsible for providing tier 1 diagnostic technical support of servers, storage, networking switches, and routers. You will triage newly reported problems and assign the proper severity. You will use system and customer information to determine the correct department to route the customer to if their issue is out of your scope of responsibilities.
- Triage incoming customer calls for technical issues
- Provide diagnostic technical support for tier 1 issues
- Respond to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software
- Assist the customer by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for
technical and service issues
- Escalate more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- Work with the customer to collect appropriate information to positively impact
time to resolution
- Document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution
- Verify warranty entitlement and determine appropriate action plan
- Develop an understanding of company products, service offerings, and
departmental structure to help connect customers with the appropriate resources
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to company
- Proficient typing skills (30 words per minute)
- Basic knowledge of company’s product line, current industry products and
- Competent writing skills
- Competent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Dependable attendance is a requirement of the job
- A or Server Certification
- Call center experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
**Job:** **Product Services - Enterprise Technical Support*
**Title:** *Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Associate*
**Location:** *OK-Oklahoma City*
**Requisition ID:** *170000A5*