Adecco is currently assisting ZF TRW in their search to fill Entry Level Assembler job located at the ZF TRW Manufacturing in Marshall, IL. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As an Entry Level Assembler you will be responsible for performing final assembly operations. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Entry Level Assembler job include:
- Perform operations, change over and rail adjustments
- Inspect and verify all components are sealed and solder requirements are met
- Stock shelves from bulk skids of materials
- Test, verify and change over products as needed
- Standing for the majority of the shift
- Perform additional assembly tasks outside of primary job function
- Pass criminal background check & drug test
- Must be comfortable utilizing computer for job related tasks
- Ability to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Perform verbal and/or written instructions
- Ability to work in production driven environment and team player
We currently have first and second shifts available for weekdays or weekends.
This is an excellent temp to hire opportunity with a global automotive leader in safety! In addition to the many benefits provided by Adecco, this is a climate controlled environment with several active incentive and referral programs
Starting pay for assemblers is $9.25/hr with scheduled increases after 30 and 60 days of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Entry Level Assembler job located in Marshall, IL, or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled