Are you an individual with exceptional Microsoft Excel skills looking for a new, challenging opportunity? Adecco is currently assisting a benefits management company in their search for a team of entry level Data Analysts in downtown Cincinnati, OH. This is an immediate need for candidates who value continuous improvement and learning! If you meet the qualifications, click "Apply Now" and we will contact you within 24 hours of application if you qualify!
Job duties of this Data Analyst opportunity:
• Compile, update, analyze and maintain files
• Obtain and report data results/requests to appropriate departments
• Post data in appropriate database, system, or spreadsheet
• Partner with colleagues to achieve common departmental goals
Job requirements of this Data Analyst opportunity:
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred or high school diploma required with related experience
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills required (testing will be a part of the interviewing process)
• Problem solving and technical skills required
• Exceptional communication skills required
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.