Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
As a part of the Global Services Operations and Support team, you may perform a variety of operational activities, including, but not limited to the following:
- Calculate cash availability in accordance with performance standards and client deadlines
- Undertake routine tasks related to monitoring and processing cash and custody events
- Reconcile custody to accounting cash and share records. Document all exceptions and clear exceptions by deadline. Escalate exceptions as required.
- Process cash sweep and short term investment transactions
- Process wires
- Post cash receipt/disbursement entries to custody and accounting records
- Review and validate all daily activity in an accurate and timely manner, and maintain all required controls to ensure overall accuracy
- Research client issues and inquiries
- Assist senior team members with client inquiries and client contact
- Perform all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- All work will be done in conformance with established corporate policies and procedures
- Strong computer competence (specifically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
- Aptitude for math
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accuracy aptitude, and detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, and within a deadline and detail oriented environment
- Associates' degree with business coursework and related experience OR Bachelor's degree with business coursework
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 146806
Kansas City, MO
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.