Are you looking for a new start? For a new career with the opportunity to climb the business ladder? Then you have found the right place. We want you to come join Adecco today in our entry level food manufacturing positions at Nestle.
Our entry level food manufacturing associates are offered some of the highest pay rates in Mt Sterling, KY with full time hours. Check out some of the other amazing benefits:
• Don't wait 2 weeks to get paid-we pay weekly
• $11.00/HR and unlimited OT offer earning potential up to $950
• Feed your family and save up to 50% on Nestle products at the Nestle store
• Training available for higher earning potential
• Dress for comfort with our relaxed dress code
• Incentive programs to reward safety and performance
• Balance your home and work life with our alternating shift schedule
The entry level food manufacturing positions offer long term contract employment that can lead to full-time career opportunities at Nestle. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce food products in the cycle time intended
• Maintain cleanliness standards set by FDA
• Work any assigned shift and overtime as required
• Follows safe work procedures as set forth by Nestle
• Work must be done in various temperatures in and around freezers and ovens
• Employees must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Basic math skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast paced environment that requires repetitive work while using both hands
• Reliable transportation
• Copy of your highest level of education
• Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as scheduled
• Perform and meet customer standards by being able to bend, lift, stand, stoop, twist and turn along with being able to lift up to 50lbs the entire shift
Don't hesitate, apply today or stop by your local branch office and ask about going to work at Nestle with Adecco in Mt Sterling, KY. No appointments needed. Call us at 859.498.1444.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Entry Level Food Manufacturing
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.