Processing late and trailing transactions on fraud status accounts, charge verification, processing quick closes and processing zero fraud loss cases.
- Communication Skills - must be able to speak clearly and use a customer friendly tone.
- Interpersonal skills - must be able to relate to co-workers and manager, building a good rapport.
- Accountability - ensure compliance with Fraud Operations policies and procedures, completing assigned workload
- Flexibility and Adaptability - must be able to adapt to changing business needs.
- Achievement / Results Oriented - must be able to meet business goals outlined for the position.
- Analytical Thinking - must be able to decision late transitions are fraudulent or the actual customers.
- Customer Service Orientation - must possess a customer focus mindset.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.