Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolves issues surrounding computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems while demonstrating expertise in customer service and technical knowledge
- Records, maintains and updates records in the Incident Management system. Performs analysis of problems and assist with corrective action to restore functionality, and works with technical, customer service or development staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with applications and/or products
- Documents and submits problem resolutions to the knowledge database in order to assist other Help Desk personnel with problem resolutions.
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 0 years experience
- Fundamental understanding of Systems and Networking basics
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Certified Help Desk Professional, MCP, MCSE, A+, or certificate in related discipline
- Associates Degree
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office automation solutions
- Willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities as assigned
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.