Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Entry Level Manufacturing Inspection job in Holland, MI. This is for an opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to work at a quick pace while loading and unloading parts from a hanging line and inspecting for quality control. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
1st shift: 5am-2pm, Monday - Friday, $10.50/hour
2nd shift: 2pm-10pm, Monday - Friday, $10.50/hour
(Shift times may vary depending on company needs. Must be able to work overtime, as needed.)
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Inspect parts for paint smudges, chipping, using keen eye sight
- Lift parts (up to 45 lbs) onto the line for machine processing
- Document quality control findings, if applicable
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to stand for an entire 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to communicate clearly with other team members
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Entry Level Manufacturing Inspection job in Holland, MI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.