Job Description There are a lot of things you can say about Rite Aid.
- We focus on creating a diverse and stable working environment for all of our employees.
- We are the second largest pharmacy retailer in the US.
- We have over 50,000 employees across the country.
But probably the most impactful thing we can say is that our average tenure of employment is over 15 years!
When people come to work for us, they stay with us and continue to grow their career as they grow their passions in fields ranging from IT to HR and everything in between. Our employees benefit from long term, productive relationships that actually matter and produce results that are aligned with their career goals.Simply put, people stay here because it is worth it to them to do so...
We accomplish this by leveraging:
- Deep-dive talent selection based on not just skills but culture, ensuring our teams are capable, engaged and incredibly well aligned making the work environment a Best Place to Perform.
- Effective coaching and development that ensures employees actually grow in meaningful and relevant ways, investing in you and preparing you for productive advancement.
- Honest and fact-based relationships that focus feedback and engagement around what matters most to the business, empowering you to make a tangible impact and difference.
- Leadership as a core value, not a title to be impressed with.
How will you take ownership today? How will you matter in your career? Will you be a sought after professional with options or just another worker?
We are looking for college graduates in Accounting, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, Brand Development, Corporate Communication, Human Resources, Legal and Internal Assurance, Pharmacy Services, analytics and Store Operations. Submit your resume to us and find out how the right culture can make all the difference in your professional life!
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.