• Bachelor’s degree (with a graduation date no later than August, 2017) with a consistent track record of outstanding academic performance (2.8 or higher cumulative GPA)
4 years of Military experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite of products: notably Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook*
Preferred Qualifications and Professional Skill Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business with an Information Technology concentration.
- Knowledge of Project and Program Management
- Experience with MS Project, Microsoft Project Server and Project Web Access
- Experience in Financial Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Budgeting and Metrics Reporting
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work with all levels of client and internal resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional, academic or military setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional, academic or military setting
Candidates must be located within the Nashville, TN area or commutable distance.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.