What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Act as a strategic partner to C-level and senior executives client organizations within an assigned territory of small-medium sized organizations
- Manage and renew member research contracts
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Be responsible for strategically selling and retaining Gartner’s advisory services to midmarket organizations or emerging technology organizations
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
Job Requirements: What we offer:
- 0- 1 years’ experience needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Sales internship or client facing role preferred
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, and communication
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a fast growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner Sales associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
- Excelling financially for your work with uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
- Impacting organization’s most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
- Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com
to learn more.
To learn more about our culture and career opportunities, follow us on @Gartner_Jobs Twitter , Gartner Careers Facebook , and Gartner Careers LinkedIn . Our location:
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida (Ft. Myers), location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
Job ID 00014312
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.