Adecco has partnered with a leading sales firm to hire Entry-Level Inside Sales Specialists for their North Austin facility. These positions are full time Monday through Friday temp to hire opportunities. The base pay is $13/hour + uncapped commission.
Are you tired of working long hours during the holidays? Are you tired of working being away from your family and friends on weekends? Are you ready to make more money and have fun doing it? We want to talk to you! Responsibilities will include developing sales opportunities using a strategic sales approach and consistent time management skills. Training is provided; all you need is a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills in a fun, diverse environment.
Professional growth + Bonus opportunities + Business expansion.
Requirements for the Entry-Level Inside Sales Specialist job:
* A strong desire for professional growth and development. Be a "hunter" and push until you reach your goals.
* At least 6 months of sales experience; retail sales, inside, or outside sales.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and sense of urgency. Persistence and creativity make all the difference. If at first you don't succeed try, try again!
* Ability to learn new products, concepts, and technical programs quickly.
* Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
* Charisma and a genuine desire to interact with people. If you believe in the product you're selling and approach each customer as an ally, you WILL succeed.
Learn the proven strategy of successful sales from an industry leader. Join a passionate group of people coming together to make clients and customers happy while contributing to an inclusive, family-like culture. Interviews are happening now! Tap into your limitless potential and apply today!
Adecco has been in Austin for over 25 years and has a team of dedicated recruiters to help match you with the perfect opportunity. We partner with top Austin companies and offer both short and long term assignments for job seekers.
Resumes are required and should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.