An exciting opportunity is available for an Entry Level Sales Representative in the Fort Wayne, Indiana - Toledo, Ohio area! Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply !
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, is looking for candidates to join our impressive North Region sales team! We have an immediate opening in the Fort Wayne, Indiana - Toledo, Ohio area for an Entry Level Sales Representative. Territory coverage is local with no overnight travel required.
This Outside, Business to Business sales position is responsible for selling MicroBulk and small bulk cryogenic industrial gases (e.g., nitrogen, oxygen and argon) to a wide variety of market segments including hospitals, life sciences, laboratories, food packagers, metals fabrication and general industrial sites. Primary responsibilities include new customer acquisition, meeting or exceeding assigned revenues and profit targets and executing on new account initiation in a timely and flawless manner.SKILL SET:
- Strong selling/influence/persuasion/closing skills
- Highly competitive
- Comfortable conducting face to face cold calls with businesses within the local territory on a daily basis
- Strategic thinking
- Manage pipeline of 50+ prospects
- Disciplined work habits
- Ability to work independently, with excellent communication skills, making sales calls in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to be in outside sales
- Ability to overcome objectives and retain a positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and your own vehicle
- 4-year degree required. (3+ years prior experience in outside B2B sales may be considered in lieu of Degree)
- Up to five years experience.
Air Products offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive base salary plus commissions.
- Monthly Vehicle Allowance Program
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Paid training in products and sales methodology
**There is no relocation allowance for this position - local candidates preferred
To Learn More About Air Products Please Click On The Link Below:
World Of Difference Video
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company's core industrial gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company had fiscal 2016 sales of $7.5 billion from continuing operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 16,000 employees are making Air Products the world's safest and best performing industrial gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center. Click on the link Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #19340BR. If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products has been enabling its customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for 75 years.