IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM is now hiring for our Rocket Center, West Virginia location (near Cumberland, Maryland) and has immediate opportunities for forward thinking Entry Level SAP Security Architects with a passion for growth and innovation. Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to support projects for our Public Service Sector.
The Entry Level SAP Security Architect will be responsible for building and maintaining SAP user roles across the SAP landscape and providing authorization support to project and business managers. This person will:
- perform security reviews of the SAP systems and participate in audit and compliance activities
- solve technical and complex problems across the SAP landscape as it relates to security authorizations
- handle third level help desk tickets/requests for SAP roles, user administration and general security questions
- be responsible for protecting sensitive business information by ensuring roles are built and assigned appropriately in all SAP systems
- prepare reports and other related documents for internal auditing
- assist in identifying gaps in security administration processes and procedures as well as area for significant improvement, optimization and automation
- assist as a security subject matter expert and provide technical direction to team members and developers
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!http://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/initiatives.htmlhttp://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/corporateservicecorps
(2252) ISCRC PSHJ 1RCWV CIC6E3K
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.