Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
As a Kronos Support Engineer, you will provide world class customer service and software support to Kronos customers. Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the delivery and management of ongoing support services on Kronos' Workforce Central suite of products.
- Work directly with clients via phone, e-mail and remote systems to assess, investigate, troubleshoot, identify solutions and test Kronos products.
- Effectively communicate any product issues to the customer, your peers and Kronos Engineering, enabling timely solution delivery while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Test and deploy solutions of Kronos Workforce Management Suite or specific products
- Answer customer questions on the use of Kronos applications and introduce customers to new tools that may be relevant to their business needs where applicable.
- Facilitate conference calls and document all support engagements
- Degree in technology (MIS/IT) or business
- Experience, interest, and aptitude in technology and client services
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility for limited travel as needed (up to 25%)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Must be well organized, flexible and able to manage many details.
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.