Adecco is partnered with growing company, Serv-U-Success for multiple Picker - Packer - Warehouse jobs in Holland. This is for a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7am-4pm
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Warehouse job include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
-Operate a pallet jack to move product
-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
-Ability to work in an active position on feet for 8 hours
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after 30 days of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Picker - Packer - Warehouse job in Holland or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.