PepsiCo believes in the importance of being a responsible corporate citizen. We seek to provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which we operate. In everything we do, we strive for honesty, fairness and integrity.
This is a unique opportunity to join our team based in our Aberdeen, Maryland. In the EHS Administrator role, you will provide key technical insight and support regarding Environmental, Health and Safety matters. Also, you will actively assist the site in maintaining compliance with global, country, corporate and state standards, and will perform as site administrator of the corporate EHS system.Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist the site in maintaining compliance with all aspects of the PepsiCo Environment, Health and Safety policies, processes and systems.
- Provide support in HAZOPs, Risk Assessments, Incident Investigations, JSAs, and Site Audits.
- Support the implementation of site EHS compliance and risk mitigation programs to meet regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Support and deliver site awareness and training programs on Environmental, Health and Safety requirements and responsibilities. Provide assistance with projects and other initiatives in support of the site achieving EHS KPIs.
- Track trends and injuries and environmental incidents to mitigate occurrences.
- Act as site administrator and subject matter expert for the corporate EHS programs.
- Provide administrative support to the site EHS team.
- 3-5 years of experience in a role supporting an Environmental, Health and Safety agenda in a manufacturing environment.
- Certifications or qualifications in an Environmental or Health and Safety discipline preferred.
- An understanding of Risk Management, certified management systems and auditing programs.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, and the ability to learn and adapt to several information technologies systems.
- Ability to interact and build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders, at all levels of the business.
- Effective time management, attention to detail, and competing priorities management skills.
- A willingness to be self-motivated and hands-on
Not Eligible for Relocation