Job ID: 00062725
To support and drive execution of company EHS programs at facility level, to support Market Unit performance. Audit Las Vegas facility to identify gaps in adherence to CCR policies, Federal, State and Local regulations, related to Safety. Through partnership with locall leadership identify actions needed to remediate issues to ensure compliance to CCR policies, Federal, State and Local regulations, related to Safety. Drive consistent EHS message at all levels of the organization through interaction with hourly employees up through Las Vegas Leadership team. Identify and surface potential hazards that may be in need of further review, and possible company program development. Interact with governmental agencies, including but not limited to OSHA and DOT, on an as needed basis. Work with Risk Management, Claims Department, TPA, Outside Adjustors, Outside Counsel, etc. to provide support on an as needed basis.
- Execution of NABU Safety Plan
- Perform EHS Audits within Las Vegas on an annual basis, reporting results to BU leadership team.
- Partner with local management to implement corrective actions identified during audits, self inspections, supervisor investigations, etc.
- Coordinate investigations and produce required documentation to assist in determining accident classification, corrective action needed and/ or to provide support to the Claims Department.
- Regulatory Support to include OSHA and DOT.
- Attend and support Safety Committees.
- Implement Focus Facility program as per company guidelines.
- Assist Sales Operations Manager with various projects as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelors Degree required. Combination of minimum and preferred experience wilth some education will be considered.
- 3-5 years Environmental, Healthy, Safety & Sustainability .
- Prior consumer packated goods, DOT, bottling and multi unit experience preferred.
- Previous consumer products industry preferred.
- Prior work within manufacturing/distribution organization a plus.
- Strong PC skills including a high level of proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint - Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and Hazardous Material management concepts and techniques
- Ability to train and educate employees on safety, OSHA, and DOT management concepts
- Highly organized with the ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Ability to function independently and take the initiative until activities are complete.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize and lead large company sponsored events.
- Ability to function under pressure while handling multiple assignments with various deadlines.
- Ability to Bend/stoop, sit, lift, squat, walk, crouch, reach, and operate keyboard/calculator are required. Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.