Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Aramark Healthcare is seeking qualified candidates for an Environmental Services Assistant Manager for the second shift at Arkansas Children's Hospital located in Little Roc k, AR. Additional responsibilities include daily planning, administer and direct all unit activities related to environmental services, complying with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies and client. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations and completing EVS quality assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal environmental services.
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding at multiple locations.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
- Supervises, trains and manages the performance of the EVS front line staff, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Tours and inspects the facility to ensure total quality management requirements in EVS management.
- Coordinates the activities of EVS staff to ensure efficient and cost-effective utilization of staff, materials, and equipment.
- Responsible for application of all ISISPro modules.
- High School Diploma required. Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Minimum three to five years Environmental Services experience.
- Minimum of one to three years experience in a leadership role.
- Skilled in supporting and motivating staff at both the supervisory and hourly level.
- Working knowledge of infection control techniques.
- Strong communication (listening, verbal and written), customer-service, organization and planning skills.
- Ability to work well with others at all levels.
- Complete knowledge of pertinent regulatory agencies (JCAHO, Department of Health) and the policies, codes, standards, and regulations that applies to the healthcare environment.
- Interpret and follow technical instructions; complete assignments timely; showing a sense of urgency.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.