Henrico Doctors' Hospital (Forest Campus), a 466-bed acute care facility, is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond. Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, making it a very reputable and secure organization to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! General
- Responsible for thoroughly cleaning all areas assigned to include patient rooms, exam rooms, offices, bathrooms, ancillary areas, public areas, and other areas that may be assigned using approved cleaners and disinfectants.
- Ensure that all trash and linen is emptied and that containers are inspected for cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Inspect vents, horizontal and vertical surfaces in assigned areas for cleanliness and dust/clean by assigned schedule or as needed.
- Check all soap, hand sanitizer, lotion, paper towel and toilet paper dispensers and fill as necessary.
- Clean all high touch surfaces as listed on work schedule such as: door knobs/handles, light switches, bed rails, telephones, over bed tables, etc.
- Keep equipment and supplies clean, organized and in good working condition.
- Report any problems with equipment or supplies to immediate supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director or designee.
- Attends General Hospital Orientation within 30 days of hire.
- Participates in Departmental Orientation.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, and to frequently push, pull, squat, and bend. Be able to climb a ladder up to 6 feet. Is able to routinely lift up to 50 pounds and periodically lift as much as 100 pounds (can be a team effort).
- Comply with all HIPAA guidelines and ensure you remain confidential at all times keeping all confidential information confidential.
Required - 2 - 3 years proficient Health Care housekeeping; leadership ability; excellent communication skills. EDUCATION
Required - High School Diploma or equivalent; excellent oral and written communication skills, leadership ability.
Preferred - Will consider work experience in lieu of education.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom