Medical Center of Plano
Environmental Services Coordinator
Responsible for administration of TMA system, reports and analysis of data, coordinating service, repairs and preventive maintenance on hospital equipment, staff timekeeping. Procures materials, equipment, and parts for use by the Environmental Services and Facilities Management Departments. Retains records of hospital service contracts, preventive maintenance, service and repair. Invoice management and accruals.
• Serves as CMMS Systems Administrator and corporate liaison.
• Prepares all Environmental Services and Facilities Management related reports.
• Coordinates service & repairs on all equipment.
• Maintains equipment inventory service agreements, vendor agreements.
• Provides clerical support for department.
• Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Education: High school diploma/GED preferred
Licensure /certification/registration: N/A
Experience: 3 years experience in health care setting
Special Skills & Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing. Strong computer skills required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom