PharMEDium Services, a division of AmerisourceBergen, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. Our growth now has encouraged our business to seek QC chemists to perform analytical testing in our analytical testing lab. This position will report to the Quality Organization of PharMEDium
Analytical Chemist at this facility will perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of our compounded admixed product for distribution to customers nationwide. Analytical Chemist will abide by all documentation procedures and maintain a level of professionalism throughout each working day. The chemist must be familiar with and knowledgeable of cGMP/GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 procedures.
NOTE: See Attached Documentation for internal candidate current position requirements and advancement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Receiving, Storing and logging in samples for testing analysis
- Setting up and performing sample analysis per cGMP/GLP Guidelines
- Troubleshooting instrumentation
- Generating Quality Data Trend Reports
- Peer Review of Data via other chemist/lab personnel
- Keeping the laboratory clean
- Ordering supplies and other materials
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Reviews and Updates Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintenance of Laboratory Notebooks
- Support in all regulatory inspections: FDA, DEA, Board of Pharmacy, and Internal Audits
- B.S. in Chemistry or applicable science field with minimum of 3 years of preferred pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience
- Preferred experience with FDA regulated industry
- Strong knowledge of HPLC and UPLC and supporting laboratory equipment.
- Efficient in troubleshooting laboratory equipment.
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Excellent technical and verbal skills
- Computer knowledge of data collection and/or spreadsheet software, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Chromatographic analysis, GLP documentation of experiments, and Qualitative testing