EPA Associate Analytical Chemist
Location: South Brunswick Township, New Jersey
Posted: December 08, 2016
Reference ID: 00001GMY
PharMEDium, an AmerisourceBergen Company, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. Our growth now has encouraged our business to seek QC chemists to perform and analytical testing in our analytical testing lab.
This position will report to the Quality Organization of PharMEDium
Chemist at this facility will perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of our compounded admixed product for distribution to customers nationwide.
Chemist will abide by all documentation procedures and maintain a level of professionalism throughout each working day.
The chemist must be familiar with and knowledgeable of cGMP/GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 procedures.
1. Receiving, storage, and logging in samples for testing analysis
2. Performing sample analysis per cGMP/GLP Guidelines
3. Maintain the daily cleanliness of the laboratory
4. Maintains Supply Inventory for Laboratory
5. Orders Supplies and other materials
6. Follow Standard Operating Procedures
7. Maintenance of Laboratory Documents
8. Support OOS/Investigation analysis
9. Support in all regulatory inspections: FDA, DEA, Board of Pharmacy, and Internal Audits
1. Degree in Chemistry or other applicable science (college laboratory research experience accepted).
2. Knowledge of laboratory equipment and/or theory
3. Ability to execute planned projects
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Computer knowledge of spreadsheet software, Microsoft Word and Excel
6. Knowledge of documentation of experiments