EPA Sample Coordinator - PharMEDium Services, a division of AmericourceBergen, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. Our growth now has encouraged our business to seek a Coordinator to oversee sample coordination and destruction in our new analytical testing lab in Memphis, TN. This position will report to the EPA Lab Supervisor in Dayton.
Sample Coordinator at this facility will work with the EPA Supervisor to coordinate daily samples to the EPA lab, log in samples for analysis, complete destruction paperwork and coordinate destruction with other PharMEDium staff. The coordinator will be familiar with cGMP/GLP and 21CFR part 11 procedures.
1. Maintain a daily schedule for coordination of samples within the facility to the EPA lab.
2. Pulling Samples from inventory following a predetermined sampling plan
3. Completing computer transactions for products
4. Sample log in for the EPA lab
5. Completion of all destruction forms for samples after testing is completed
6. Coordination of sample destruction
7. Ordering supplies and other materials
8. Maintains the supply inventory for the laboratory
9. Maintains the daily cleanliness of the laboratory
10. Follow all safety and standard operating procedures
11. Support in all regulatory inspections: FDA, DEA Board of Pharmacy, and Internal Audits
1. Associate degree in science with 1-2 years of experience preferred
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Computer knowledge of spreadsheet software, Microsoft Word and Excel
4. Ability to execute planned projects
5. Ability to work independently and efficiently on specified task.
6. Knowledge of good documentation practices
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.