PharMEDium Services, a division of AmerisourceBergen, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. Our growth now has encouraged our business to seek QC staff to perform sterility testing in our testing lab. This position will report to the Quality Organization of PharMEDium
Sterility Technician at this facility will perform solution preparation and maintain a properly supplied laboratory. Technicians will abide by all documentation procedures and maintain a level of professionalism throughout each working day. The technician must be familiar with cGMP/GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 procedures. All applicants for this position must embody and demonstrate the PharMEDium Core Values: Patient Safety, Flawless Quality, Operational Excellence, Employee Well Being, Service Excellence, and Respectful and Collaborative Environment. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform test using aseptic technique in a Laminar Airflow Clean Bench
- Per Procedures Maintain all Documents for laboratory analysis
- Perform rapid sterility testing per procedure and report results
- Identify OOL results and follow the guidance of supervision through investigation process
- Receiving, storage, and logging in samples for testing analysis.
- Setting up supplies daily to ensure cleanliness and accuracy.
- Keeping the laboratory clean
- Ordering supplies and other materials
- Maintains the supply inventory for the laboratory.
- Maintains the daily cleanliness of the laboratory.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintenance of Laboratory Notebooks
- Support in all regulatory inspections: FDA, DEA, Board of Pharmacy, and Internal Audits
- Associate degree in science with 2 years of laboratory experience
- Aseptic Technique knowledge required
- Knowledge of basic laboratory safety
- Ability to execute planned projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer knowledge of spreadsheet software, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge GMP documentation and Qualitative testing
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.