Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
We are currently seeking candidates to join the Billing Governance and Assurance group's Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC) Operations team. The team is responsible for supporting large-scale enterprise-wide projects; working on a cross-functional team that will design, build, map, implement offers and products; proactively triage and resolve offer data issues among EPC, Billing systems and UI's; overseeing Information Systems governance framework to support the implementation of standard data sets, policies, and processes; and ensuring effective stakeholder engagement in communications.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in data entry, communication, logical thinking, and triage, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
EPC Supervisor, Enterprise Product Catalog Operations
The position is responsible for supporting initiatives across and within various lines of business.
The objectives of the organization:
- Build and Deliver offers to support internal and external partners.
- Providing 99% work order accuracy.
- Eligibility Rule design and implementation.
- Triaging issues related to Design, Mapping, and Implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Data Entry-Candidate must have strong data entry skills.
- Analytical-Candidate must have experience in defining and analyzing business processes, workflows and data using a range of tools to synthesize insights
- Rule Configuration-Candidate must have experience in defining conditional statements, conditional expressions and conditional constructs
-Problem solving-Candidate must demonstrate the ability to identify key issues, gather data to investigate those issues and develop actionable recommendations
- Communications-Candidate must possess strong written and oral executive-level communications skills, including the ability to quickly adjust message based on different audiences and agendas
- Teamwork-Candidate must be flexible in his/her work style
- Tool Knowledge SQL Developer or Toad, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Collaborate on configuration and implementation of offers and rules within EPC to support Marketing needs and expanded use of Sales Portal across additional channels.
- Monitor offer request queue and team capacity for implementation; Ensure proper work queue prioritization and timely escalation of issues.
- Facilitate collaboration among EPC, Divisional IS, and Marketing teams to ensure clarity of direction and proper implementation of offers through EPC and the Billing Systems.
- Monitor existing reports and alerts to identify offer data discrepancy issues among EPC and Billers, and coordinate with EPC, Divisional IS, and Marketing teams to facilitate analysis and timely resolution.
- Manage offer QA reporting eliminate or consolidate reports and add new reports or alerts as needed to drive improved offer quality assurance.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to drive increased efficiency and quality of offers implemented through EPC and the Billers.
- Collaborate on Offer Management process improvement across all business lines for the company. Collectively, the EPC team will be responsible for defining a cohesive plan that includes the design of technology, people, and processes to support strategic improvements in offer management.
- Responsible for the identification and resolution of information flow, content issues and issue resolution.
- Participate in facilitation of team meetings, creation of status reports, and preparation of executive presentations to communicate EPC accomplishments, challenges, opportunities, and recommended courses of action.
- Minimum of 5 years of cable / telecommunications industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of enterprise-wide process and systems integration experience
- Experience in a matrix / shared services environments
- Ability to mobilize teams to solve business challenges
- Experience with telcom/cable offer management and billing systems and rate code configuration is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer