Are you a Pioneering Spirit? Lowe's is looking for Visionaries, Risktakers, Adventurers. Lowe's is looking for someone that is driven by potential-A trailblazer of innovation. We are a multibillion dollar company with 5 million MyLowes users and millions of daily site visits. We're looking for someone that dares to take risks and is excited about the opportunity to work on problems that have never been attempted. So if you're an innovator, the kind of person who thinks outside the box and is always excited about your next challenge, you might just be the Pioneering Spirit we're looking for.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support to the Enterprise Program Delivery (EPD) Operations team in the definition, communication, and adherence to the EPD Governance and Methodology framework(s). This includes supporting a pre-defined, standard approach to governing, administering, and enabling the delivery of data analytics to EPD leadership. This role supports the Program and Project Managers (both technical and non-technical), EPD Directors, and/or Resource Managers who use EPD tools across the enterprise, by ensuring the intent of EPD Governance and Methodology processes are clearly understood and executed according to defined cadence and standards.
• Coordinates program governance review and assessment process through planning, coordination, monitoring and reporting on project and program schedule, quality, and risk
• Provides initial review of artifacts for quality, clarity, integration and ensures artifacts are submitted according to the agreed upon schedule to maintain project timelines
• Supports leadership through analysis of standard program and resource analytics to assist decision making around resource spend and work prioritization
• Works cross-functionally to support program governance reviews to identify risks or execution issues that can be mitigated or resolved
• Assists in the development and delivery of role relevant training content, based on an understanding of the governance review and assessment processes, resource capacity planning processes, program delivery methodologies, and knowledge of PPM tools in support of the processes
• Participates in the ongoing evaluation of the program governance, resource capacity planning processes, and delivery methodology and standards for opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive portfolio health
• Supports reporting and data analytics activities (consolidation of information and insights into formal reporting) that provide key performance indicators that measure and monitor program delivery
Bacholers Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field
2+ Experience supporting basic project tasks. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
1+ Experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of project life cycle methodologies (e.g., SDLC, process management, organizational change, Six Sigma, Lean)
1+ Experience with program delivery, development and operational processes and methodologies including portfolio planning, program/project management
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.