!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Functional Title:
Epic Cadence/ADT/Prelude/Referrals/Betime Analyst
Senior Epic Patient Access (Cadence/ADT/Prelude/BedTime) Certified Analyst must have
previous Epic implementation experience for a long term contract. Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version
. Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build. The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn't any and influence the direction if it is not correct. Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in healthcare care technologies and processes is strongly preferredEngagement Location, Hours and Duration:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The engagement will take place at our NYC location. Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC. Ability to travel on-site Mon-Thurs
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
- Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
- Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
- Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
- Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mock ups and prototypes.
- Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
- Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
- Work within time line and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
- Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure support and current initiatives.
- Experience with HL7 communications is a plus.
- Experienced working in a Project Management Office (PMO) with cross-functional teams is a plus.
- Performs other duties as assigned/required.
PATIENT ACCESS ANALYST SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
- Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years of clinical health care systems experience.
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications.
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system work flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- EPIC Cadence, BedTime, ADT and/or Prelude Certification required.
- Experience with Referrals.
- This role will require a strong knowledge of referrals and is strong with Order Entry, EAP build, OCC build, and Chronicles searches/report writing.
- Strong technical build (Ambulatory) resource with excellent communication skills.
- Requirement collection, defining work flow, design, build, and test of the Epic Ambulatory module; must have experience working on referral orders, work queues, order transmittal rules, work flow engine rules, patient requisitions etc.
- Participates in testing system enhancements (i.e. new modules, upgrades, product installs). Performs rigorous testing of new code, templates, scripts, etc., to deliver high-quality end-user solutions.
- Operates under deadlines and challenging workloads. Architects and delivers solution innovation for new services, improve services or to lower costs.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.