One of TEKsystem's clients is hiring an Epic Professional Billing Claims Builder! This opportunity is with one of the most well-renowned medical centers in California and allows an individual the chance to go full-time with one of the best healthcare providers in the area.
What they're looking for:
- Someone with at least 2 years of Epic PB/PB Claims experience
- At least one Epic certification in Epic PB/PB Claims
- At least 2 years of Epic PB Build experience
- A collaborative person who can work with Epic Support and other Epic implementation teams
- Someone who is competent to work at the highest technical level at all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. This includes the process of analysing and documenting requirements, gaps, issues, risks, and enhancements
- A professional who is comfortable being responsible for directing and monitoring the work of team members
- Someone who designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
What you have:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- An Associates Degree or higher Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or Healthcare-Related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Typically, five (5) or more years of experience in Healthcare Information Systems or a related field.
- Applicable programming or application support experience preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, multiple (and sometimes conflicting) priorities, and the ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and intervene appropriately with vendor or departmental personnel when required or requested to help resolve issues.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.