We are looking for an experienced Epic-certified Inpatient Willow Pharmacist to assist in build, support and optimization. The ideal candidate should be able to start immediately and will have the following skills:
* Certified in Inpatient Willow (2015)
* Extensive ERX application build experience
* Extensive Willow workflow understanding
* A person who can provide leadership to the team and end users.
The consultant will perform related duties as required. A high level of customer service skills is required; must be able to perform in a team environment; project leadership and strong organizational skills required.
The analysts will work as a member of the team to implement and support the Epic Willow application and have extensive experience working with ERX application build.
Under minimal supervision, this candidate will be responsible for analyzing problems in terms of systems and programming requirements, as well as policy/procedure and training requirements along with the following:
* Determine system specification and record layouts and develops procedures to process information by means of information technologies.
* Advise users and committees on information system issues.
* Perform analysis, design, development and maintenance of the Epic Ambulatory application and other clinical information systems.
* Ability to configure vendor applications and products Maintain system documentation and develop system specifications and procedures.
* Apply project planning and project management methodologies.
Coordinate requirements and workflow sessions.
Document workflows and recommend optimizations.
Assist in the implementation of processes and procedures to enable the smooth movement of code and data between various Epic environments.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.