The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Public Sector Sales team works with customers across Federal, State & Local Government Agencies. Experience in these industries would be an asset.
This particular role will focus on both functional and technical aspects of EPM with an emphasis on Hyperion Planning, PSPB, Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services and Hyperion Financial Management Skills.
- Excellent skills and ability to work well with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in team environment.
- Self-starter/internally motivated.
- Effectively articulates and positions Oracle's EPM value proposition to support the client's current and future business requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customers' industries and core business processes, and their technical and business requirements.
- Project lead consultant with experience implementing Hyperion Planning or Hyperion Financial Management.
- Relevant knowledge of customer uses of Hyperion Planning, Public Sector Planning and Budgeting (PSPB), Hyperion Financial Management and related Oracle BI reporting technology
- Software Instructor / Trainer background (some function of current position or in prior life).
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.