Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Equipment Analyst manages and executes forecasting and inventory planning processes to support equipment fulfillment operation. Replenish inventory to deliver high availability of the right equipment to meet customer needs while efficiently managing the company’s working capital. This individual owns the target inventory levels for the EFC and is accountable for driving the correct inventory levels to support desired days to deliver results.
* Drive customer service results through effective relationship with suppliers, sales, EFC support team, and field service leaders.
* Lead consistent achievement of established operational and budgetary goals. Work closely with senior leadership to manage volume projections and working capital.
* Design, improve, enhance and implement core processes and new capabilities that streamline operating processes and reduce costs.
* Ensure equipment inventory is controlled at the EFC and leads projects to increase inventory accuracy.
* Executes collaborative processes to gather market-based demand inputs from Field Service, EFC, and Customer Care Commercialization for inclusion in forecasting and inventory planning decisions.
* Ensures common work practices are followed in order to provide customers with consistent, quality customer service and monitors compliance in the administration of established policies and procedures.
* Build and maintain collaborative relationships with support groups to ensure teamwork and performance.
* Prepare and maintain forecasting reports, on-hand inventory data, and relevant process performance metrics.
* Lead collaborative, cross functional inventory planning strategy meetings.
* Manage min/max levels and replenishment cycles.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Advanced level English
* 3 years of experience analyzing equipment, parts, capital, operations, and manufacturing
* 4 years of experience with MRP planning and inventory planning
* 3 years of experience with purchasing light and heavy equipment, parts, and services
* 3 years of experience with Lean CI background
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office, email, Mini-Tab, SAP, MRP
* Advanced ability to develop business cases with graphs/charts
* Advanced ability to negotiate win/win strategies and communicate with executive level managers
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.