How do you get athletes and exercisers to play harder and perform better for longer amounts of time? How do you lower salt by 25 to 50 percent without taking away the taste people love? How do you balance biological needs with cultural wants, while minimizing impacts to local ecosystems? At PepsiCo, we're rethinking research and development to look beyond flavor, color and intensity of taste. As we study and understand how the body metabolizes foods and beverages, we're designing convenience products that make it easier for consumers to lead healthier lifestyles. Our global team of scientists, engineers, and quality professionals are working to develop new products that can improve people's diets and their lives. Join our team of experts who use the most advance technologies and scientific methods with the purpose of improving lives every day.
Sr. Engineer in Global Equipment Development - Hydration & Fountain. The position will contribute to the development and execution of new equipment technology platforms targeted at preserving the quality of PepsiCo products while increasing incidents rate. This position will support the Manager/Director by providing technical expertise, specification, Design of test plans and work with Key suppliers to develop design concepts for growth program for Water, Fountain and other Equipment with key suppliers to support premier accounts. Qualifications/Requirements
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or Electro-mechanical equivalent. ME Preferred
- At a minimum, 4-6 years' experience in electromechanical systems, water treatment, appliances, beverage equipment or commercial refrigeration.
- Experience in quality & test engineering in a PLM environment.
- Experience in Water Quality, Chemistry and Treatment a PLUS.
- Preferably knowledge of standards and regulation such as: UL, E-star, CEC, NSF, ASHRAE
- Strong understanding of engineering systems (fluidics, refrigeration, electro-mechanical)
- Ability to work with cross functional team including people located overseas
- Capable of statistical analysis of data/results. Ability to draw conclusions from the data and recommend a course of action.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.