The Make Ready Service Technician I performs basic make ready tasks to prepare any type of Cold Drink equipment /machine to be market ready.
Responsibilities include receiving and diagnosing machine changes needed, inputting parts information into handheld (if available) and completing equipment EMO set up requests.
- The Service Technician also performs Category 1 remanufacturing tasks for Make Ready.
- These tasks are primarily cosmetic including decals and faceplate replacements.
- Set up machines as instructed from the EMO requests
- Manage parts usage
- Category 1 tasks
- High school or GED required.
- 1-3 years mechanical service experience required.
- 2-5 years mechanical service experience preferred.
- Basic Electrical Training
- Basic Refrigeration Taining
- Diagnostic Methodology
- Vend 101-Introduction to Vending repairs
- Fountain 101-Introduction to fountain repairs
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds repeatedly
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.