The Equipment Inventory Clerk is accountable for establishing and maintaining minimum/maximum levels of equipment wherever remanufactured equipment is warehoused. The position is accountable for transferring equipment from location to location and ensuring paper records and Equipment Control records are accurate.
- Maintaining equipment master data and disposing of equipment according to company policy and procedures.
- Create Remanufacturing requests to send and receive equipment to remanufacturing facility
- Establish lead times with suppliers and Remanufacturing facility for delivery of equipment
- Maintain system minimum/maximum levels of equipment inventory
- Ensure all paperwork is prepared and processed for the transfer of equipment between centers and with the remanufacturing centers
- Maintain system records of all equipment as it relates to purchases, transfers, and disposal
-High school diploma or equivalent required
-Three years in inventory control required
- Working knowledge of SAP required
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
-Five years in inventory control
-Access and Basis knowledge
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.