Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
We currently have 6 full time positions available for Equipment Operators.
WHERE CAREERS IN NATURE BLOOM.
BrightView, the nation's largest landscape and site construction company, has made the visions of the most prominent developers, landscape architects, general contractors, homeowners and public agencies a reality. We blend art and science with skill and teamwork to create landscapes of lasting beauty and value. Join the team with a storied history of bringing to life extraordinary projects, such as the Wynn Las Vegas, the Getty Center, and Disney"s Animal Kingdom.
This position is located in Austin, TX & Houston, TX
Employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud
Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records
- Use hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas powered shears
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8" A-frame ladder
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- Moves soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Must be able to operate Backhoe, Mini-excavator, skidsteer and trencher
- Class C driver's license with clear 3-year history
- One year of verifiable experience with commercial landscape company is required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions - temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
6566 Date posted