Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking an Equipment Operator. The Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include trucks, front end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, trenchers, backhoes, loaders and other pieces of equipment. Equipment Operator must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by policies and procedures.What you'll do:
What we're seeking:
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance check.
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
- Advise Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Practice workplace safety
- Maintain inventory
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in equipment operating and maintenance
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions - temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
106345-47-1-Equsal25-75229-v2 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry