The Equipment Service Representative (ESR) provides service and support to established and new, internal and external, customers in a contact center environment. An ESR is responsible for handling routine customer service inquiries, as well as escalation calls, related to mechanical service calls and general customer service inquiries via various communication channels. This role is critical in supporting the Coca-Cola North America Group (CCNAG) goal of becoming the best brand, sales and customer service system by providing high quality service to our customers. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a company ambassador through accurately diagnosing service issues to deliver high quality service via multiple customer contact channels.
- Provide equipment service and general customer support through successful resolution.
- Accurately capture the voice of our customers to drive first call resolution across CCNAG functions.
- Utilize effective communication skills to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
- Actively listen to customer inquiries and apply job knowledge to accurately complete the necessary request to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research account call history and use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customer's needs and resolve issues.
- Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
- Understands performance metrics and improves quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals. Ensure new/revised processes are understood and immediately applied to customer interactions via CCNAG tools/resources.
- Access multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively service customers.
Actively participate and contribute in engagement and team building activities.
- Assist with projects per business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years customer service experience
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and provide viable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
- One year experience working in various computer applications
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand policies/guidelines and use them as intended PREFERENCES
- Call Center experience
- AA or Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of AS400 systems
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top