Responsible for the delivery of technical training programs that develop competence and confidence of our Reactive Service Technicians and Fountain Install Technicians who service Coca-Cola N. America fountain equipment. Assists clients in the identification of training objectives, writing training outlines; programs and materials, and helps design laboratory exercises. Equipment Services Trainers are also responsible for learner performance analysis and providing detailed recommendations and action plans around performance opportunities for individual learners in the service network.
This position requires up to 75% business travel and will focus on the needs of the North Eastern United States, but may be required to provide training anywhere in North America as changing business needs require. Successful candidates must live in a large metropolitan area within North Eastern United States that is also close to a major airport. Must have reliable transportation, licensing and required insurance to drive to training locations as needed. Primary Responsibilities
• Professionally facilitates training classes on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, repair of software; machinery and equipment by following outlines, handouts and texts.
• Subject matter expert for the development of training curriculum and is responsible for ad hoc projects and development requirements as assigned.
• Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
• Complete all administrative tasks necessary to fulfill primary facilitation duties. May include gathering performance data, coordinating technological and material resources, testing equipment in the physical environment, collaborating with business leaders, and/or providing feedback to participants.
• Implements new training solutions that enable the organization to improve service delivery, efficiency, safety and levels of professionalism.
• Maintain individual travel budget, meet or exceed individual and team performance objectives
• Coordinate with manager to ensure that policies and procedures are integrated into the organizations training curriculum.
• Utilize various communication mediums to heighten awareness of training and supplement the in person and electronic delivery of training.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant applications, processes, and procedures while participating in special projects as required.
• Create and maintain personal development action plan, update reports and maintain calendar Requirements Minimum Education/Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in a related area, trade school certificate in electrical or refrigeration repair or equivalent combination of education and work experience.Minimum Required:
• 3-5 years mechanical install/repair experience with Coca-Cola equipment or 1-3 years' experience in delivering hands-on training of install/repair technicians
• 1 - 3 years of supervisory or management experience a plus
• Candidate must possess (or be able to secure within 1 year) technical certifications to deliver Coca-Cola fountain equipment training courses
• Must have reliable transportation and required insurance to travel to training locations as needed.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the technical training field.Minimum Skills and Abilities Required:
• Effective written and verbal communication skills to clearly communicate with all levels within the organization
• Strong facilitation/presentation skills and analytical skills to interpret data
• Experience in providing coaching and feedback to learners and to learners' manager
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills with minimal supervision
• High attention to detail and personal organization skills
• Technical Writing experience Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT
PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
PLEASE ATTACH A CURRENT COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.