Medical City Dallas Hospital
The Support Technician will perform functions related to supplies and equipment
for the CHSU. The Support Tech is not a direct care provider but will contribute
to a safe environment of care for the patients served by the CHSU, for example:
• Use infection and biomedical control measures based on hospital policy
and manufacturers' instructions.
• Stock supplies, clean equipment and maintain pertinent documentation
for quality assurance.
• Verify and follow up for preventive maintenance and/or expiration dates
of equipment and supplies.
• Complete selected delegated tasks following competency validation,
including preparation of equipment for sterilization.
• Maintain patient confidentiality.
• Effectively communicate between departments and healthcare team
• Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
One year of experience in acute care setting, preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom