A 6-12 month Operations Technician job in Mountain View, CA is currently available through Adecco Engineering and Technical. To be considered for this role, you should have ambition and a drive to learn about Industrial Automation and/or robotics, an aptitude for basic mechanical and electronic troubleshooting, logical problem solving, evidenced by past work, training or hobbies, etc, and skilled trade training or equivalent technical expertise in Industrial Maintenance or robotics. The salary for this position is between $30.00 and $42.00 per hour.
Operations Technician job responsibilities include:
• Operation, maintenance, and first level troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical Industrial Automation subsystems, such as cameras, proximity sensors, servos, networking, and safety systems
• Installation, maintenance, and basic troubleshooting of Industrial Automation safety and robotics components in multiple locations
• Interaction with Mechanical Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
• Supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
• Maintaining a clean and organized work space
• Executing tests and providing detailed feedback to Hardware and Software DevOps teams
• Creating and refining documentation and procedures
• Completing preventative maintenance routines such as battery changes, and device calibration
• Capturing bugs and other data in email, databases, shift reports, etc.
• Could include driving and robot field operations, packing and shipping robots, recording video of robots, set up of tests for engineers, executing test checklists, lab organization, incoming part inspection, light mechanical assembly, and/or electrical assembly.
• Relevant Degree, or Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics, Or equivalent work experience
• Troubleshooting, deductive reasoning skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
• Familiarity with Linux
• Familiarity with Electronic or Network troubleshooting
• Experience with Preventative maintenance procedures
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbal) with peers, management, clients, contractors, and vendors
• Steel-toe boots
• Desire to learn about and work with Industrial Automation and robots
• Prior Industrial Automation and/or Robotics experience
• Knowledge of PLC programs
• Good mechanical and technical aptitude
• Experience with preventative maintenance procedures
• Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays) : Hours are subject to change in accordance with individual projects within operating hours of 2AM to 4PM.
• Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
• Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 40 pounds
• Dexterity in eye/hand coordination for remote controls, manual hand work (picking, pinching, holding, grasping)
• Working with manual and automatic/power tools
• Working conditions may include dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
If you are interested in this Operations Technician job in Mountain View, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.