ERP Implementation Success Directors
Key Oracle Point of Contact during Cloud implementation projects for the North America Applications Line of Business, providing expert best practice leadership and program/project management expertise, working with customers and partners with the goal of Implementation Success. This role will serve in a traveling field capacity; working on our most strategic, transformational engagements. Looking for demonstrated experience in Program/project management. Execution focus will be around key implementation milestones to mitigate project risk.
As the primary Success director and coordinator for the implementation engagement, the candidate should excel in delivering results in challenging customer situations. Key stakeholder/engagement management responsibilities include utilizing excellent collaboration skills to work with the Customer, Partner and Oracle stakeholders (Cloud Ops, Support, Product Development, Customer Success, Sales) to deliver a successful, referenceable project go live, as a result of delivering to expected value with minimal defects.
• 12 years in a customer facing role required.
• Demonstrable examples of success working with extremely large, very strategic accounts.
• 10 years project and program management with strategic account focus and proven PMO leadership required
• Proven leadership and aptitude in SAAS (considering customer, partner and project methodology aspects as well as cloud operations/instance management) and developing and advocating implementation best practices to support improved efficiency in delivery execution is a must
• Superior competency in leadership, resilience and confidence excelling in a challenging customer implementation situations is required
• Superior ability to multi-task, influence action, address conflict, if it arises and manage multiple large customers at different stages of their implementation effectively and efficiently is a must.
• Superior competency in influencing and negotiating for a successful outcome is required
• The candidate should possess superior time and priority management skills with ability to manage issues and escalations effectively to excellent outcome and high customer sat across competing priorities on a daily basis.
• Looking for exceptional written and verbal communication skills, such that the candidate can succinctly document and very effectively present
• Looking for superior understanding of Pillar Process domain broad based product implementation experience. Past significant experience and understanding of the domain area demonstrated via Oracle Cloud Application implementations is a must
• Key performance metrics include having projects under management completed on time and on budget, to expected value with Oracle customer referenceability and a model for ongoing customer supportability in place.
• Travel expectations for the role are 80 to 100% (or 4 to 5 days/wk)
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. The Customer Service Director is responsible for delivery of departmental results for support operations through successful direction of line managers and their staff within the department. You will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by making certain that quality and productivity guidelines are established and strived for by each team, driving quality/productivity improvement efforts, understanding and conveying strategies of the Oracle Support Services organization, and positioning the organization within support and Oracle.
The Director will be responsible for all aspects of the respective US Client Relations organization, including the direction of department senior managers and their staff. A large component of this job is to translate departmental goals into performance objectives for each line manager and measure departmental and individual performance against plan. To accomplish this goal, you will jointly develop and implement an employee development plan for each line manager and recommend strategies for improvement areas. Your role will also include approval for salary and bonus recommendations as well as approving all personnel decisions (including hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, and disciplinary action).
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.