1) Uses ENVISION, C#, JAVA, PL/SQL and T-SQL programming languages to develop software applications, data reports, data interfaces and utilities to support the college's web and ERP environments.
2) Writes reports and data queries in the support of data warehouses, data analytics and college operations.
3) Develops secure code and embeds secure coding practices in deliverables.
4) Develops standalone applications and customization's, add-ons or plug-ins to existing web and ERP based applications, including third-party applications, as needed, to meet business objectives.
5) Provides level II support on deployed solutions.
6) Uses source code control for version and build management, when available, to meet business objectives.
7) Follows coding standards established by the college, including but not limited to, application architecture, naming standards, exception handling, deployment, platform compatibility, code documentation, version control, unit testing and code validation.
8) Works in a team environment to develop software solutions.
9) Works assigned tasks per project plan and regularly reports progress against deadlines and milestones.
10) Evaluates requirements and contributes to project timeline, task assignment and design.
11) Recommends software tools, programming technologies and development practices.
12) Works with software architects, business analysts, and usability experts in the design and structure of deliverables.
13) Works with third party vendors and consultants as appropriate.
14) Participates in a continuous training program to ensure cross-functional team development to meet departmental, division and college goals.
15) Applies computer science and software engineering theory to the requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and evaluation of software and related systems.
16) Utilizes object oriented programming and other proprietary languages in the design and development of software.
17) Collaborates with system administrators, business analysts, developers, vendors and consultants as required.
18) Writes data interfaces for ERP software.
19) Utilizes and codes best practices in software according to established coding guidelines and standards.
20) Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities: Maintains confidentiality of information such as student records, social security numbers and other confidential and sensitive information.
Working Conditions: Normal office working conditions
For consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.