Robert Half Technology is working with a client in the Akron area that has an immediate need to add an Enterprise Information Architect to their team.
• Extensive data modeling experience creating new data marts
• Ability to lead conversations with the business to define requirements for new data marts
• Translate business requirements into source to target mappings for ETL developers
• Experience designing and overseeing complex ETL mappings that can scale through best practices
Knowledge & Experience
• 15 years + experience in consulting or IT experience supporting Enterprise Data Warehouses & Business Intelligence environments, including experience with data warehouse architecture & design, ETL design/development, and Analytics.
• Hands-on experience with data architecting, data mining, large-scale data modeling, and business requirements gathering/analysis.
• Direct experience in implementing enterprise data management processes, procedures, and decision support.
• Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Strong familiarity with metadata management and associated processes.
• Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
• Demonstrated expertise with repository creation, and data and information system life cycle methodologies.
• Experience with business requirements analysis, entity relationship planning, database design, reporting structures, and so on.
• Ability to manage data and metadata migration.
• Understanding of Web services (SOAP, XML, UDDI, WSDL).
• Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
• Proven project management experience.
For inquiries please contact Lorrie Passeos at email@example.com or 330-253-8160.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.