Estimator What you will do
Working with Sales, designs Commercial Electronic Security Systems and other low voltage systems. How you will do it
What we look for
- Primary function of this position is to engineer and design electronic security systems to meet functionality and performance requirements, and ultimately to bring the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives while meeting and often challenging deadlines.
- The primary challenge of this position will be to design complete and accurate electronic security systems while adhering to classic project constraints.
- Secondary challenge with this position is to depict these systems accurately in CAD format.
- Estimated that 50% of the time would be spent with sales people to estimate systems and 50% of the time would be spent creating engineered drawing packages for the submittal and project.
- High School or Equivalent
- 2 to 5 years in Security Industry desired
- Microsoft, AutoCAD and General Computer Skills
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer. Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. Being a part of a global company like Johnson Controls affords you exposure to global career pathing opportunities.
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.