What you will do:
The primary function of this position is to develop quotes for service repairs related to inspections of products including fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, security, sound and communication for National Account customers. The estimates for these repairs will be provided to other personnel to follow up on and close.
How you will do it:
• Read and interpret inspection reports and documents to determine repair requirements.
• Interpret and apply applicable NFPA standards in the estimate for the repair.
• Maintain correct and complete records of all estimate related activities.
• Perform other duties as required.
What we look for:
• Must have the ability to work with various systems to enable accurate estimation.
• Must have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during the estimation process.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• High School or GED, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of technical experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable.
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Good MS Office Skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.