The primary function of this position is to develop quotes for service repairs related to inspections of products including fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, security, sound and communication for National Account customers. The estimates for these repairs will be provided to other personnel to follow up on and close.
Fundamental Accountabilities and/or Deliverables for the position:
• Read and interpret inspection reports and documents to determine repair requirements.
• Interpret and apply applicable NFPA standards in the estimate for the repair.
• Maintain correct and complete records of all estimate related activities.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Must have the ability to work with various systems to enable accurate estimation.
• Must have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during the estimation process.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Competencies of Top Incumbent(s):
• Functional Technical Skills
• Decision Quality
• Action Oriented
• Technical Learning
• Problem Solving
Essential Experience, Knowledge, Certification and Education:
• High School or GED, Bachelors Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of technical experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable.
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Good MS Office Skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.