Commercial Security Estimator
What you will do
The Commercial Security Estimator spends their days working with Sales Executives designing Commercial Electronic Security Systems and other low voltage systems. The primary function of this position is to engineer and design electronic security systems to meet functionality and performance requirements, and ultimately to bring the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives while meeting and often challenging deadlines.
How you will do it
• The primary focus of this position will be to design complete and accurate electronic security systems while adhering to classic project constraints.
• Create and depict these systems accurately in CAD format.
• 50% of the time would be spent with sales people to design and estimate systems for Johnson Control Customers
• 50% of the time would be spent creating engineered drawing packages for Johnson Control Customers What we look for
• High School or Equivalent
• Ability to work a full-time schedule
• Available for local travel
• 2 to 5 years in Security Industry required, either in a sales, project management, design or technician role.
• Microsoft, AutoCAD and General Computer Skills
• NICET III certification is a plus
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.